Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
bp Employee Review

Good part-time job while studying

14 March 2019
Such a huge company, so experience would vary store to store. Thoroughly enjoyed my employment as it suited my lifestyle. Good part-time work however could potentially be boring and repetitive as full-time work.
1 October 2020
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Ashburton, Canterbury
I work at a store which didn't have the best manager and a high turn over of staff. It was very stressful working there. But bp as a hole do take care of there workers and I know other bp are great to work at
Pros
staff discount on food, opportunities to grow
Cons
Under staffed at time and stressful
30 August 2020
Same role
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) - Auckland and Whangarei
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
15 October 2015
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Silverdale, N
I learnt alot about Food and Coffee with this employment. I worked as a cashier, baker, and coffee specialist. The managment here were good. They taught me alot about food safety, how to handle money, how to prep all cakes, pies and signing for deliveries. The staff were great to work alongside with. We had a great team at all times.
Pros
Discounts and meeting people.
Cons
Long shifts.