bp

bp

bp Employee Review

toxic workplace not worth the stress

worked here for well over a year started off okay with good management but when the management changed it went downhill. worst place to work with coworkers who are bitter, they treat it as a career rather than an entry level job and will act as if they have higher power while working the same role as you.management are horrible and don’t care to resolve issues especially as they are the main one e.g a lot of swearing if you need to go home sick, they aren’t happy to help out front and will leave you to struggle. definitely not the place to work if you can’t stand your ground when it comes to aggressive coworkers and customers.

Cons

toxic management lack of room for growth

Same role

Toxic and not worth it

Since the change of management at BP Massey road it’s become such a toxic place to work. The manager is rude and unpleasant to deal with when you need to call in sick or can’t work extra days/hours above your contracted ones. Also threatens staff with corporate head office so yeah it has become extremely toxic and I would recommend anyone applying here to try further down at the other station instead. Mental health has declined with change of management too.

Pros

Cons

Toxic management
Same role

good as first job or students earns some money

easy entry level job, but always short of hands.too much workload for afternoon coffee role when the graveyard is closed. limited improvement on salary and career development.
Same location

Enjoyable work place & great team

Work was typically busy. I developed my customer service skills, as well as a lot of administration skills. We had a great team working there. I enjoyed interacting with a wide range of customers, and customer reps.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• bp
  • toxic workplace not worth the stress