Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,985 reviews
I work at a store which didn't have the best manager and a high turn over of staff. It was very stressful working there. But bp as a hole do take care of there workers and I know other bp are great to work at
Pros
staff discount on food, opportunities to grow
Cons
Under staffed at time and stressful
When they recognized I was a good candidate for promotion they moved quickly. Higher ups were supportive of the opportunity did not try to hold anyone back to keep their team strong.
Pros
Promotions
Cons
Schedule
good company to work for. management is not very efficient. like to have more responsibilities and progress in my career. high turnover and no room for advancement.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
Accurately processing, matching and posting of intercompany transactions. Deal with group of Intercompany vendor accounts ensure financial results are produced to deadlines.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Great foundation for beginning career out. Management was the opposite of micromanaging. Easy place for collaboration while at the same time, for independent study.
I was charged with several projects, maintaining field measurement equipment, field automation and SCADA operations and as long as issues were resolved within a respectable amount of time there was no problems.
Pros
Family was always first
Cons
management was always changing
Loved working with all the customers, working night shifts I was the only person at the station. Operated the cash register, stocked shelves and cleaned inside and outside.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No healthcare
Great customer s,very social easy work load and fun staff.flexible hours and good skill development.very stable job,big plus on income, excellent responsibility of job role, good learning curve from every shift.great communication from other staff.professional procedures such as protocol.always something to do, something new to learn and plenty of friendships come with the job.morable moments to to hang on to.enjoyable job for any type of person.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Short shifts
I loved the 4 day work week and the great training and support I received. The pay was fair and the benefits were good. The company picnic can't be beat.
Always something to be accomplished, the owner was a smart cultured individual who was willing teach his knowledge about business and finances about the gas station
Pros
Busy work environment
Cons
To busy for lunch or breaks
Worked with some nice people but they have gone from a great family company to a “ corporate “ mind set and you become a number with so many bosses looking over your shoulder to see what everyone is doing . It’s all about the money now and with serving customers , cooking , preparing food , getting couch food ready to be picked up and looking for parcels for customers it’s not an easy job
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Way to stressful and work expectations too high
Working at BP was a pleasure. The Company was great to work for and the culture was supportive and good to work in - I really enjoyed working there until the company downsized
Pros
Wonderful culture -and clean offices
Cons
None I can think of
Los compañeros de trabajo te apollan mucho y el gefe de piso siempre esta para apollarte
Pros
Buen ambiente laborral
Cons
No tienes tiempo para nada
I don’t have good experience whit BP company an the owner of gas station I like to work in friendly place and happy environment I hope I can fine my job soon
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
I worked with them fo4r 7 year, for me i always have shifts and work if i m available, if i cannot then told clearly to my manager, if sick just ask if you have kid, very flexible to keep up your family and personneal committment ,
Pros
Professional
Cons
can not say as per my experience
Overall it was good and fast paced environment. It is recommendable for all to work. Can develop our skills and ability to work surround plenty of people.
I work at the RSB site of the British Petroleum Company in Iraq in the province of Basra ... I work as a supplier of oil extraction materials ... I worked for a period of no less than seven years..before my entry into the field of oil companies..I used to work as an Internet provider in Iraq. I work for 5 years..I also worked in the field of home furnishing with electricity for a period of 3 years. I worked immediately after graduation ... I speak English, medium level ....
Pros
Collaborate at work
Cons
Sometimes unfairness
My job is a good job. I enjoy going to my job, because I get to meet all kinds of people. I have many customers while I work on my shift. Most of them are very nice and I have come to know many of them by name. My time is spent in a gas station booth, so it is very tiny. I have become used to this environment even though I am in a small enclosure. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have build many good relationships with them. My work environment is not stressful, it is very manageable to me. I have a good attitude towards my customers and try to get along with all people.
Pros
Meet new people, Air Conditioner, Heating, Safe environment
Cons
Small Space, When equipment malfunctions
Bp having strong requirements and implement for the safety aspect
Bp also having great team to assisting work force anytime and anywhere

Awarded and punishing are balance
Pros
there s no lunch free
Cons
Medical facility is sufficient
Working several projects at a time.
Learned how to interface with multiple positions of authority in a positive and productive manner.

Project management Teams averaged a 3oo5 rating.

Workplace culture was interesting in a remote arctic environment
Pros
Living in a remote location and good food and seasonal wildlife
Cons
Organizational and work practice changes, Poor roll out of changes, Severe weather conditions