BP Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Found 17 reviews matching the search See all 3,724 reviews
Good to start your career
Auckland (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland1 December 2019
A good place to start career in retail and customer service. Many skills to learn and perfect while working here. Over all a good and learning experience for a fresher in the field.
Lots of things to learn
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland24 November 2018
I have learned to work in a busy schedule. Wednesdays are normally our busy days and I make it easy by operating both systems at a time. There are different ethnicity in our work place
Pros
Break times
Cons
Standing
Great experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland6 January 2018
Serving customer and charging for Gas
Barista
Morning smile person
Great work environment
Hardest part - fuel spill
enjoyable part - getting to see heaps of vintage cars and learning about their pricing and auction as to what value they hold in the market.
Pros
Great starter
Cons
No bonus
Great place to gain experience as a part time.
Nightfill (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 December 2017
It was my great experience to work at BP 2 go and as a gym trainer. i learnt communication skills more perfectly. Also learnt how to work under pressure and take managerial decisions on time. I'm always ready to learn more skills.
Great People and Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland21 May 2017
Started NZ customer service job at BP. Great training and ongoing benefits. great work place in terms of health and safety. Only one thing they can improve is if rotating roster can be at place its more beneficial.
Pros
Surprise Gift Card
Cons
Late Shifts
Bp New Zealand
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland7 April 2017
Customer service culture is the customer, meeting the needs of your customers. Knowing your customers is knowing your environment around your store is the key to managing the needs of customers and who your competitors are. Very close working environment managers and head office to succeed in good results. More up to date technology Wild bean cafe has been a great success in NZ over the years.Managers there have better control of ordering the needs for the store to meet customer needs.
needs to sort out management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland20 February 2017
BP larnoch had five managers in three years. the staff did not get along with each other. it was very routine. there were no benefits of working there.
Good culture and broad exposure
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auckland24 November 2016
Great place to work, good culture, approachable management and varied work.

The company has a clear vision of where it wants to go, and really tried to promote internal movements.
fun working with the company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland31 October 2016
its fun working at BP. learnt how to make coffees, management is so friendly and i learnt how to deal with irate customers face to face.

working with co-workers is very good, learnt how to manage work load when it is very busy.
Not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ7 October 2015
Not a good management, Work loads and not work life balanced. Not enough staffs to cover shifts. Management were always considered of themselves rather than the employees.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
which give me career
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland, N4 September 2015
Ranbaxy which is one of the leading no.1 company in india, where everyone knows about this company, quality products good respect to sales people where ever we go.
Pros
A lot of new producs
Cons
Fun work place and great team
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  BP Connect Junction Auckland1 August 2015
Im a hard worker, extremely passionate about making the customers happy and willing to return. I live by the fact that I treat people as I myself would expect to be treated in all aspects of life and work ethics. Im a team player always willing to go the extra mile when needed, even with the "difficult" patrons at the end of the day we all at some stage have had a bad day. The most enjoyable is the ability to be able to make someone smile or knowledge that you have made a difference just awesome.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland15 April 2015
Put more effort in identifying the level of individual competency of your workers. Don't promote people on "because of who they know
Good expericence
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland NZ11 July 2014
Good Experience to work. Good salary package. good life security.
average
Customer service & Stock controlling (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N17 August 2013
great experience working for this company. nice and easy going environment.
Enjoyable
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N24 June 2013
A typical day at work was always different, the customers were always the highlight of my day. I learned more patience, I went that extra mile to accommodate a customer. This is the place that taught me all about Health and Safety, the training was pretty thorough and repeated, which was a good thing.

I respected my managers and I still do to this day, as we were all treated as equals. My co workers were brilliant and we all got along very well....the hardest part of the job was being promoted to a supervisor position and not knowing what to do when all the pumps crashed as well as the tills, having to close down a shop that big and not being able to get in touch with any of my managers at the time, also realising that I had not been trained well enough to deal with that sort of situation.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills all the time and being acknowledged for the work that I'd done.

And then of course finishing work and hoping that I had done a good job.
Pros
Meeting different people from all walks of life
Cons
The wages weren't that great....