Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland18 reviews
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
A good place to start career in retail and customer service. Many skills to learn and perfect while working here. Over all a good and learning experience for a fresher in the field.
I have learned to work in a busy schedule. Wednesdays are normally our busy days and I make it easy by operating both systems at a time. There are different ethnicity in our work place
Pros
Break times
Cons
Standing
Serving customer and charging for Gas
Barista

Morning smile person

Great work environment

Hardest part - fuel spill

enjoyable part - getting to see heaps of vintage cars and learning about their pricing and auction as to what value they hold in the market.
Pros
Great starter
Cons
No bonus
It was my great experience to work at BP 2 go and as a gym trainer. i learnt communication skills more perfectly. Also learnt how to work under pressure and take managerial decisions on time. I'm always ready to learn more skills.
Started NZ customer service job at BP. Great training and ongoing benefits. great work place in terms of health and safety. Only one thing they can improve is if rotating roster can be at place its more beneficial.
Pros
Surprise Gift Card
Cons
Late Shifts
Customer service culture is the customer, meeting the needs of your customers. Knowing your customers is knowing your environment around your store is the key to managing the needs of customers and who your competitors are. Very close working environment managers and head office to succeed in good results. More up to date technology Wild bean cafe has been a great success in NZ over the years.Managers there have better control of ordering the needs for the store to meet customer needs.
BP larnoch had five managers in three years. the staff did not get along with each other. it was very routine. there were no benefits of working there.
Great place to work, good culture, approachable management and varied work.

The company has a clear vision of where it wants to go, and really tried to promote internal movements.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?
its fun working at BP. learnt how to make coffees, management is so friendly and i learnt how to deal with irate customers face to face.

working with co-workers is very good, learnt how to manage work load when it is very busy.
the hardest part of my job is being away from my kids missing all their achievements in their life because i'm working the times they need my support and working when they have games this is the hardest because i'm a single mum of 7kids. I hardly see them either
Not a good management, Work loads and not work life balanced. Not enough staffs to cover shifts. Management were always considered of themselves rather than the employees.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Ranbaxy which is one of the leading no.1 company in india, where everyone knows about this company, quality products good respect to sales people where ever we go.
Pros
A lot of new producs
Cons
Im a hard worker, extremely passionate about making the customers happy and willing to return. I live by the fact that I treat people as I myself would expect to be treated in all aspects of life and work ethics. Im a team player always willing to go the extra mile when needed, even with the "difficult" patrons at the end of the day we all at some stage have had a bad day. The most enjoyable is the ability to be able to make someone smile or knowledge that you have made a difference just awesome.
Put more effort in identifying the level of individual competency of your workers. Don't promote people on "because of who they know
Good Experience to work. Good salary package. good life security.
great experience working for this company. nice and easy going environment.
A typical day at work was always different, the customers were always the highlight of my day. I learned more patience, I went that extra mile to accommodate a customer. This is the place that taught me all about Health and Safety, the training was pretty thorough and repeated, which was a good thing.

I respected my managers and I still do to this day, as we were all treated as equals. My co workers were brilliant and we all got along very well....the hardest part of the job was being promoted to a supervisor position and not knowing what to do when all the pumps crashed as well as the tills, having to close down a shop that big and not being able to get in touch with any of my managers at the time, also realising that I had not been trained well enough to deal with that sort of situation.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills all the time and being acknowledged for the work that I'd done.

And then of course finishing work and hoping that I had done a good job.
Pros
Meeting different people from all walks of life
Cons
The wages weren't that great....