bp

bp Employee Reviews in Dunedin, Otago

Dunedin, Otago3 reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,443 reviews

Enjoyable work place & great team

Work was typically busy. I developed my customer service skills, as well as a lot of administration skills. We had a great team working there. I enjoyed interacting with a wide range of customers, and customer reps.

toxic workplace not worth the stress

worked here for well over a year started off okay with good management but when the management changed it went downhill. worst place to work with coworkers who are bitter, they treat it as a career rather than an entry level job and will act as if they have higher power while working the same role as you.management are horrible and don’t care to resolve issues especially as they are the main one e.g a lot of swearing if you need to go home sick, they aren’t happy to help out front and will leave you to struggle. definitely not the place to work if you can’t stand your ground when it comes to aggressive coworkers and customers.

Cons

toxic management lack of room for growth

Pretty standard service station environment. The staff made the business and customers grew due to great service and attention towards them.

Pros

Good location to work from, all people were friendly

Cons

Working on a winters snow day on the forecourt 2 -4 degrees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• bp