BP Employee Reviews in Whangarei, Northland

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 3,624 reviews
Tight knit team with pleasant regular customers
Cafe Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Whangarei28 January 2015
Working at BP i met a lot of different people from all walks of life. Our regular customers really gave the job that "cherry on top" so to speak feeling.
A typical shift at BP Wylies would have been starting AM or PM, opening you shift, catching up with co-workers on how their day went and getting a run down on what has been done and what needs to be done before handing over the shift.
Regular customers came in for coffees, daily purchases & gas. We never had to question what they wanted as we knew once we saw their car pull into the forecourt, they along with the team really made working there worth while.
The hardest part of the job i think was having too come into a shift where the shift before had been extremely busy and run off their feet that they had no time to complete the daily jobs that needed to be done, so it left you having too complete 2 shifts jobs in one shift, is definitely achievable if you put your head down.
The manager was very fair, basically if you completed your jobs and worked as a team then she was pleased.
As i stated before the most enjoyable part of the job was the team that we had on and all the regular customers.
Pros
Awesome team ethic and regular customers
Cons
Drive offs