Here to help
Information from bp:
bp Employee Reviews for Attendant
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,968 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work is coming in at 7 am, starting independently working through out most of the shift, dealing with customers, cash handling, safe drops, drawer counts, order placing etc. The boss is amazing as well as the co workers, the hardest part of the job is dealing with people with people who come in already in a negative mood. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting amazing customers and helping others.
I would get to work at 2 PM. I had to wait on customers and put the orders away. Some day would be rougher then others. It all depending on what mood my manager would depending on what I had to do that day. I would close the station at 10 PM and go home to my family.
All the work I to do. I like staying busy
The few days I was sick. I didn't feel like doing all that work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more bp reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,968 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about bp
- Why do/did you like working at bp?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at bp?2 people answered
- What age do you have to be to be an assistant?One person answered
- Does bp require a background check? What kind of background check does bp do?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at bp?One person answered
- If you were to leave bp, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers