Here to help
Information from bp:
bp Employee Reviews for Team Leader
Team Leader4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,968 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical work day was making sue the deli was set up well, the cooler was stocked, and my cash wasn't short, I learned how to order products for inventory and speak a little Spanish. The hardest part of the job was breaking down the deli to insure it was sanitized. The most enjoyable part was the employees we all respected one another and had a awesome time while we were working.
Observes professional approach in the activities whichever they undertake and the HR system found flawless and remarkable.Appreciate the harmonious work ambiance and the job satisfaction that provides by the company hands out a lot of energy to move forward gracefully .
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more bp reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,968 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about bp
- Why do/did you like working at bp?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at bp?2 people answered
- What age do you have to be to be an assistant?One person answered
- Does bp require a background check? What kind of background check does bp do?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at bp?One person answered
- If you were to leave bp, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers