bp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

bp Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,206 reviews

Tight knit team with pleasant regular customers

Working at BP i met a lot of different people from all walks of life. Our regular customers really gave the job that "cherry on top" so to speak feeling. A typical shift at BP Wylies would have been starting AM or PM, opening you shift, catching up with co-workers on how their day went and getting a run down on what has been done and what needs to be done before handing over the shift. Regular customers came in for coffees, daily purchases & gas. We never had to question what they wanted as we knew once we saw their car pull into the forecourt, they along with the team really made working there worth while. The hardest part of the job i think was having too come into a shift where the shift before had been extremely busy and run off their feet that they had no time to complete the daily jobs that needed to be done, so it left you having too complete 2 shifts jobs in one shift, is definitely achievable if you put your head down. The manager was very fair, basically if you completed your jobs and worked as a team then she was pleased. As i stated before the most enjoyable part of the job was the team that we had on and all the regular customers.

Pros

Awesome team ethic and regular customers

Cons

Drive offs

Good to work in cafe

Good to work just as a cafe member or team lead. Not on any other departments. Management is not that great. Monetary benefits with heaps of staff discounts.

Great Place

Bp was great loved working here the people were amazing even the pay. The only downfall is they changed store managers a lot which was annoying other than that great company to work for.

Pros

You grow and learn a lot of new things

Cons

Change Store Managers too much

Pleasure working for BP Connect

Working for BP Connect was a pleasure until such time management decides to chop and change their store managers and this makes it difficult on employees as the new store manager then rates employees on performance of which they had no experience or time shared with different employees working at there gas stations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K