Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BP Management reviews

The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.
Stressful
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Bp
I worked overnights with BP. The least enjoyable part of the job was dealing with sub-par management. The most enjoyable part was meeting and interacting with people.
Very fun place to work at and very ffriendly staff
BP Connect in Bulls is a very nice place to work at. Very friendly staff and it also meet a lot of different people from all walks of life.
Been doing the night shift is more advance to myself because I spend so much time with my grandchild during the day.
The management is so cool which helps us a lot during difficult times as I know that they understand the situations that every staff deal with.
Pros
free lunches
Productive and fun Workplace
At my previous job, typically i serve customers. I have learned all the cafe work (Barista) such as, Baking, Coffee making. Also Learn management and leadership skills. How to work independently or in a team. I enjoyed my work Because friendly staff and management. Never had experience any pressure because of team work. Daily interact with different cultural people. Have learned some words of their language. Worked with Samoan. Tongan and Indians at my workplace. Friendly staff. Lastly my most enjoyable part of the job is making coffees because with this i also have some time to interact with customers, which help me to build good relations at with them and enjoyed my work.
Pros
Breaks after every 2 hours, Half an hour lunch break (paid).
Cons
No any cons.
good enjoyable workplace
Working at BP Bombay was a great experience as it was my first job.
Each day was the same, I just got to work, did what was asked of me and if I had to I did the overtime if it was necessary.

Management was great, they treated me very well, and they gave me my first job.
Workplace at BP Bombay was good, only snag was when you got really angry customers but you just had to listen to them and help them out so they got a good experience.

The hardest part of the job for me at first was talking to people as I was very shy but thanks to BP i got over that and now I don't have a big problem talking to other people.

The best part of the job was learning new things like filling LPG bottles as an example.
working with bp counties is a well worth experience.
typical day at work straight from the get go full on coffee making. once that dies down that gives my team member and i time to start doing jobs that are required from us by bp. we learn alot about each other in where one another lacks so we can then help them better themselves. management were always there to help when needed. the culture is very diverse. the hardest part of the day is when needing to put on bakes and topping up on ambient defiantly a challenge but always succeed to complete every task.
Pros
everyone knows what they are doing.
Cons
can get busy from start to end
Cool company to work for
Great staff and very reasonable expectations from management. The only downside I had with this job had nothing to do with the company and more to do with its customer base
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BP?
Pleasure working for BP Connect
Working for BP Connect was a pleasure until such time management decides to chop and change their store managers and this makes it difficult on employees as the new store manager then rates employees on performance of which they had no experience or time shared with different employees working at there gas stations
friendly team but poor high management.
I enjoyed my time working for BP with other staff members and the work i was to complete within a time frame, unfortunately due to higher up management and their work related issues i had to work excess hours and complete jobs that were not on my cleaning duties mostly this work was unpaid. e.g i would be on the cafe side but having to complete jobs assigned to green side team members.
Pros
Awesome team
Cons
poor high management
Great staff and management
I enjoyed my time working at B.P connect Taupo , the management were fantastic and helped you out if needed eg: help with counselling ,etc..getting rewarded when they see you have excelled at different tasks eg up selling products
Pros
Discount on food from cafe (if working at time), interacting with customers, rewarded for goals met, learning new skills and getting certified
Very demoralising
Terrible place to work. The manager manipulates situation, blames people for things, accuses people of theft and or wrong doings when they mess up. Racism is not astray here and it is very sad to see in 2017.

the most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Cons
No breaks
This review is for BP Te Kuiti
Way too expensive to work there: any mistake, & you get the bill for it; especially considering the fact that they are unwilling to pay more than the minimum wage, & don't like employees working a 40-hour week. Also, if they give you a public holiday off, they will not pay you for the public holiday. Rosters change at the drop of a hat; but if you urgently need to take time off, you have to fight for it, or apply for it 3 weeks in advance.
Very high turnover of staff, one of the highest I've ever seen, and the highest by far of staff who walk out with no notice.
Cons
Being charged for mistakes.
Good culture and broad exposure
Great place to work, good culture, approachable management and varied work.

The company has a clear vision of where it wants to go, and really tried to promote internal movements.
fun working with the company
its fun working at BP. learnt how to make coffees, management is so friendly and i learnt how to deal with irate customers face to face.

working with co-workers is very good, learnt how to manage work load when it is very busy.
It can be developed
Management is really poor. Should be multi cultural work place. The Manager tells lie to the boss about the other country employee. as he wants to recruit people from his home country.
productive
Friendly invioroment place to work, friendly staff, flexible hours, management staff easy to get along with. The four and half years I was
employed there I started as casual then became fulltime/permanent.

Daily duties included cleaning, stocking shelves,incoming/outward goods/ordering products front desk. It was an easy job but enjoyed it was privately owned
Good employer who cared for its workers
It was a good experience to work at BP in Auckland. The team was young and fun loving. Management was very co-operative and always listened to us. The work culture was great, team was very responsive and helped each other. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good discount on cafe and on job training for improvemnets
Cons
Minimum wages
I was happy with the job and the management
The best place to work. The management is really concerned about the employees.Health and safety is really good. No politics at work place.
Pros
paid break
Not a good place to work
Not a good management, Work loads and not work life balanced. Not enough staffs to cover shifts. Management were always considered of themselves rather than the employees.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
fast but under control
A typical day at work would start out slow and peaceful and at a good pace. through out the day it would become a lot busier and the workers and i would become stressed out as customers flow in and out so fast. I learned how to work a cash register and serve customers and make sure everything they ordered was correct on the receipt as it was my first time. management was good, everything was at a easy going pace and in order. My work mates were lovely people, they always helped me when I tripped up on something and they just had a smile on them all the time. The hardest part of the job I reckon was just coping with stress sometimes but I did pull through. The part I enjoyed most about the job was listening to the music from the speakers and working at the same time and always working with happy people that would have a good laugh while working also serving customers was fun as well.
Pros
free hot chocolate and free lunch
Cons
about 8-9 hours