BP Employee Review

Its a very fun and fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pakuranga, Auckland16 August 2017
Regular day is fun and fast paced as no 2 days are the same. Met new people and environment everyday. Deal with customer complaints and met their expectation regardless of the pace and situation. Also to follow the health and hygiene procedure as working on a cafe and each product has its shelf life in spite of which their stock would also need to appropriately maintained.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Stressful
Casual Customer Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wairakei14 February 2020
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland28 January 2020
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.

51.5K