BP Employee Review

Fun, great work place.
Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Havelock28 October 2014
Great work place.

Very strict on excellent customer service. Which is a fantastic way to be trained. The high standard becomes branded into each staff member and is natural at the end of training.

The supervisors are very understandable and got he extra mile for every customer. The work place has a really nice atmosphere and work hard play hard routine. You gain a really nice and comfortable relationship with everyone.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Stressful
Casual Customer Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wairakei14 February 2020
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland28 January 2020
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.

51.5K