Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
bp Employee Review

Great place to gain experience as a part time.

16 December 2017
It was my great experience to work at BP 2 go and as a gym trainer. i learnt communication skills more perfectly. Also learnt how to work under pressure and take managerial decisions on time. I'm always ready to learn more skills.
30 August 2020
Same location
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) - Auckland and Whangarei
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
1 December 2019
Auckland (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
A good place to start career in retail and customer service. Many skills to learn and perfect while working here. Over all a good and learning experience for a fresher in the field.
24 November 2018
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I have learned to work in a busy schedule. Wednesdays are normally our busy days and I make it easy by operating both systems at a time. There are different ethnicity in our work place
Pros
Break times
Cons
Standing