BP Employee Review

Friendly, welcoming work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Adelaide Road, Newtown, Wellington5 January 2018
I enjoyed working at BP as my co-workers were all great people who were easy to get along with, and the manager was an understanding, friendly guy who really helped me feel at home during my time there.
I learned a lot about meeting deadlines and how to deal with unexpected problems and how to provide great customer service to keep customers happy.
Pros
Discount on cafe food and coffees, friendly environment.
Cons
Head office did little to account for individual store needs as part of a larger company.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Stressful
Casual Customer Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wairakei14 February 2020
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland28 January 2020
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.

51.5K