BP Employee Review

working with bp counties is a well worth experience.
Café barista (Current Employee) –  auckland pukekohe11 December 2017
typical day at work straight from the get go full on coffee making. once that dies down that gives my team member and i time to start doing jobs that are required from us by bp. we learn alot about each other in where one another lacks so we can then help them better themselves. management were always there to help when needed. the culture is very diverse. the hardest part of the day is when needing to put on bakes and topping up on ambient defiantly a challenge but always succeed to complete every task.
Pros
everyone knows what they are doing.
Cons
can get busy from start to end

Other BP Employee Reviews

Good to start your career
Auckland (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland1 December 2019
A good place to start career in retail and customer service. Many skills to learn and perfect while working here. Over all a good and learning experience for a fresher in the field.
Bp
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  4993 hwy 441 south19 November 2019
I worked overnights with BP. The least enjoyable part of the job was dealing with sub-par management. The most enjoyable part was meeting and interacting with people.

51.4K