Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
bp Employee Review

working with bp counties is a well worth experience.

11 December 2017
typical day at work straight from the get go full on coffee making. once that dies down that gives my team member and i time to start doing jobs that are required from us by bp. we learn alot about each other in where one another lacks so we can then help them better themselves. management were always there to help when needed. the culture is very diverse. the hardest part of the day is when needing to put on bakes and topping up on ambient defiantly a challenge but always succeed to complete every task.
Pros
everyone knows what they are doing.
Cons
can get busy from start to end
13 April 2020
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Drury, Auckland
Bp it was a good job for me and I actually wanted to go management in cafe as I was going somewhere with my past winning region as rookie in Auckland. Wanting to get supreme the next year - but what ruined it was the gossip between work mates and managers talking about other crew. I would really recommend working for Bp as I loved doing my job with a passion in not just making the food for cafe but coffee as well
8 December 2013
Same location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Pukekohe, N
go go go.
how to make coffee

management well not to sure.

ok workers

rush hour was hard

rush hour was fun.
Pros
discount
Cons
rude people
30 August 2020
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) - Auckland and Whangarei
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks