BP Employee Review

Productive and fun Workplace
Customer service and sales representative (Former Employee) –  Mangere East, Auckland2 September 2018
At my previous job, typically i serve customers. I have learned all the cafe work (Barista) such as, Baking, Coffee making. Also Learn management and leadership skills. How to work independently or in a team. I enjoyed my work Because friendly staff and management. Never had experience any pressure because of team work. Daily interact with different cultural people. Have learned some words of their language. Worked with Samoan. Tongan and Indians at my workplace. Friendly staff. Lastly my most enjoyable part of the job is making coffees because with this i also have some time to interact with customers, which help me to build good relations at with them and enjoyed my work.
Pros
Breaks after every 2 hours, Half an hour lunch break (paid).
Cons
No any cons.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Stressful
Casual Customer Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wairakei14 February 2020
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland28 January 2020
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.

51.4K