BP Employee Review

good enjoyable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bombay, Auckland3 January 2018
Working at BP Bombay was a great experience as it was my first job.
Each day was the same, I just got to work, did what was asked of me and if I had to I did the overtime if it was necessary.
Management was great, they treated me very well, and they gave me my first job.
Workplace at BP Bombay was good, only snag was when you got really angry customers but you just had to listen to them and help them out so they got a good experience.
The hardest part of the job for me at first was talking to people as I was very shy but thanks to BP i got over that and now I don't have a big problem talking to other people.
The best part of the job was learning new things like filling LPG bottles as an example.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Stressful
Casual Customer Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wairakei14 February 2020
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland28 January 2020
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.

51.5K