Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,353 reviews
fun & busy environment
serving food (Former Employee) –  Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty3 August 2018
It was a good first job, where I learnt to prepare food as well as customer service. Training was minimal and so I was able to experience the full on pressure of customer service and cash handling.
Pros
free lunches & concert/sport viewing
Cons
long hours standing up
good company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury28 March 2017
good place to work with good job opportunities. Good management team where they value their employees' feed backs. However things can take a while to processes through e.g. job applications,training.
Baxter generally is a good place to work but it need a lot more improvement on their work life balance.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
sometimes overtime can go very late
Stressful environment but it is a fun workplace
Drake Overload Temp (Former Employee) –  Mount Wellington, Auckland7 February 2017
I was working for four days only while I took a course at MIT. The environment was stressful for everyone as we have to be 100% accurate of what we are doing as we process the medicine for the cancer patients. I have managed to do my job well by working hard and concentrate of what I have done. The most enjoyable part of that job is that we work together as a team by helping each other.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
early start as we started at 6.30am