Beach Cafe

Beach Cafe Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Full on fun place to work.

Great little local cafe,felt like a little family . Everyone mucked in to get the job done. Very hard on your feet. Got to work in the kitchen preparing meals, serve on the till,make coffee,

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Very busy over summer and public holidays.

Productive and busy place

It is a lovely place to have worked in as the staff were supportive. Usually the cafe get's very busy (sometimes customers lining up outside), and the place is quite small. From here I learnt many useful skills such as helping out in the kitchen as a kitchen hand, making drinks, and cleaning. The hardest part of the job is staying energized in the middle of the day during a busy day. My favorite part about working here is meeting different people and communicating. I also enjoy the company of my co-workers as they were very supportive and manages roles well (such as cleaning and roster).

Cons

Long hours, under staffed

Full on

A typical day is a busy day. I have experience in catering and serving customers as my previous job was working at a waitress. I have confidence in communicating with a wide range of people. I worked along with hard working people who were supportive of each other. The hardest part of this job would be: On a super busy day, it gets too crowded and hard to manage to keep things in place such as dishes as the cafe was a small area.

Pros

Supportive co-workers

Cons

Small area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beach Cafe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Beach Cafe Reviews by Job Title