Beach Cafe

Server2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Productive and busy place

It is a lovely place to have worked in as the staff were supportive. Usually the cafe get's very busy (sometimes customers lining up outside), and the place is quite small. From here I learnt many useful skills such as helping out in the kitchen as a kitchen hand, making drinks, and cleaning. The hardest part of the job is staying energized in the middle of the day during a busy day. My favorite part about working here is meeting different people and communicating. I also enjoy the company of my co-workers as they were very supportive and manages roles well (such as cleaning and roster).

Cons

Long hours, under staffed

Full on

A typical day is a busy day. I have experience in catering and serving customers as my previous job was working at a waitress. I have confidence in communicating with a wide range of people. I worked along with hard working people who were supportive of each other. The hardest part of this job would be: On a super busy day, it gets too crowded and hard to manage to keep things in place such as dishes as the cafe was a small area.

Pros

Supportive co-workers

Cons

Small area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beach Cafe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Beach Cafe Reviews by Job Title