Beauty Boutique
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Beauty Boutique Employee Reviews

Wonderful group of stylists to work with, would recommend to anyone. Good location with plenty of walk in clientele. Professional owner with a heart for her business.
Trabajo a gusto, trabajo en equipo, buenos materiales x equipos de trabajo etc
Benefits are great!!
Love working in the beauty industry!

Must meet or exceed sales targets, develop outstanding relationships with vendors, team, management
A very professional atmosphere. Amazing individuals work here as well you’ll always have a good time coming to work. They had amazing services to pick from for customers.
Supportive team, Good hours and pay, Fun and friendly environment to work in with nice and pleasant co workers and customers. very good location to work in.
Clean and friendly environment, nice place to work not a problem at all except the distance from where I live because I’m only 16 so I obviously have to walk
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Distance
The work experience at this location was very fast paced and overall great. Everyone got along and each person respected the work space. The manager here was very understanding and helped with any questions or concerns i had about my job. I would definietly recommend this job to someone.
We have great respect for each person and their cultural differences, always treating people with the utmost respect, i have learned a great deal from working at Avon Justine.
Pros
Receive lunch vouchers monthly, discount on all products
Cons
This is a great place to work. You do need experience and schooling in makeup and skincare. Esthetics training is an asset. Hourly wage, commission plus discount! The only problem is that they are not in the United States of America. If they were I would of loved to transfer to continue working for this company.
Pros
commission, 30% discount, friendly staff
Cons
not a lot of full-time positions available
learned customer service, answering telephone. Cash Handling. General cleaning. I enjoyed working as part of a team. The job allowed me to develop my skills and build confidence.
Great place to work, need to be knowledge in products. Also need to be a fast thinker and a multi-taker. Co- workers are very willing to teach and help out new employees. Hardest part is anything can happen as a full service salon so expected the unexpected.The most enjoyable part of my day is making the customers happy
Pros
discount is amazing
Cons
short breaks
The business was ran by a individual with no money management skills. The business failed due to the owners lack of involvement.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Business closed
Rented a station in the salon and had a very busy clientele, as well as a walk in service.
Every client unique and different in their hair care requests and needs.

Co workers very friendly and easy to work with.

Loved the creativity of the work, and the client retention.
Pros
Creative, fast paced environment. Enjoy working with people.
owner was nice great teacher. I learned a lot working here and had plenty of exposure to book keeping
Overall it was a good place to work. it was stable and safe for many years, until closing.
Pros
Was able to help with my family with this job
Cons
there were long hours with this job
I helped out around the salon and was mainly there to learn what a salon was like. It was a great experience.
Pros
there were always rereshments and sweets and treats
Cons
it was too far from my house
I was just sort of an apprentice so i mainly watched the stylist work and I learned many techniques and some of the best ways to make the color look natural. I helped and shampooed clients.
Pros
great atmosphere, refreshments and treats.
Cons
it was just far from my home