Bell Gully
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bell Gully Employee Reviews

Fun and Productive Work Place
Consistent work, busy fast-paced environment but with fun events for the staff! Kind staff and you build great relationships with everyone at the Firm.
Tasks
I worked at Bell Gully for six weeks and was the Corporate Receptionist. I enjoyed working at Bell Gully because it was a completely different environment. It was very Corporate which is something I am not use to. I learned a different side of law and the business world to give me a new appreciation for a different job style.
Pros
Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, food and drinks everyday
Cons
Busy and Productive
A typical day as an office Services Assistant is very busy and often times included a lot of manual labour and gruelling work. Depending on where I was based that particular day i could be on Reception where i would complete any number of tasks varying by time and day. The most common were answering phone calls, setting up meeting rooms, greeting clients and general upkeep of meeting rooms. It could also include unpacking any deliveries made that day, sorting out incoming and outgoing mail, delivering mail to staff members.
If I was on the office floor a typical day could include stocktakes of the basement, taking things down to the basement. Typing up notes on stocktakes and all other manner of things as well as any other odd jobs that people had for me.

Overall it is a good place to work, the people are very friendly and helpful if you get stuck or don't quite know what you're doing.
Quick and fun night of work
This was a one-off job that required me to take photographs at the Bell Gully annual ball. It involved taking photos of everybody in attendance while they socialised throughout the night, followed by editing the photographs I had taken.
Pros
short hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell Gully. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3