Bell Gully
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bell Gully Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

I worked at Bell Gully for six weeks and was the Corporate Receptionist. I enjoyed working at Bell Gully because it was a completely different environment. It was very Corporate which is something I am not use to. I learned a different side of law and the business world to give me a new appreciation for a different job style.
Pros
Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, food and drinks everyday
Cons
A typical day as an office Services Assistant is very busy and often times included a lot of manual labour and gruelling work. Depending on where I was based that particular day i could be on Reception where i would complete any number of tasks varying by time and day. The most common were answering phone calls, setting up meeting rooms, greeting clients and general upkeep of meeting rooms. It could also include unpacking any deliveries made that day, sorting out incoming and outgoing mail, delivering mail to staff members. If I was on the office floor a typical day could include stocktakes of the basement, taking things down to the basement. Typing up notes on stocktakes and all other manner of things as well as any other odd jobs that people had for me. Overall it is a good place to work, the people are very friendly and helpful if you get stuck or don't quite know what you're doing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bell Gully?
  1. Wellington City, Wellington