Beyond Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Beyond Recruitment Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
Personable Staff
First time registering & working with Beyond. 2 months in, and pretty happy with their services. I choose them for some assistance to change career - and special mention to Olivia who has been wonderful to me, understanding and very supportive. Which is a rare thing in the recruitment agencies around Wellington. They found me interviews in a short time, and finally been placed after not too much wait. Recommended
They take care of their temps
This was a temp company so some of the questions don't really apply. The rate of pay was variable to the temp position.
They offered me plenty of work, and took my central location into account. They were easy to contact, and replied promptly, they also came to work placements to see how I was going.
Questionable Values
What is said does not equate to what is done - value issues.

Recruiters think they are entitled to confidential information.

What is your current salary !
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
As above
Ineffective Unprofessional
Have been dealing with agencies nationally and internationally for 30+ years. Wouldn't waste my time with this one. Obviously employs inexperienced staff on very low wages.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Poor communicators
Weren't that helpful
Got told i'd be paid fortnightly, got paid monthly. Made me register for GST as a contractor when I didn't need too. Didn't do much other than setup the interview with the company that I ended up working for full time thereafter.

Guess thats the way some recruitment agencies operate, they were nice enough but I didn't feel that they earned the amount I would have provided for them in the end.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Conflicting information, no value for money
Fun workplace.
Typical day at work is very busy full on. I learned more excel skills like v look up which I used in reconciling monthly supplier invoice. The management was really good. My co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is also managing the 2 phone lines whilst doing administration and accounts payable work. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking with medical dependent, phycally handicapped and elderly customers.
Pros
Monthly work rewards, free lunches and dinner.
Cons
Long hours and sometimes have to stay behind longer.