Beyond Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Beyond Recruitment Employee Review

Weren't that helpful

25 July 2017
Got told i'd be paid fortnightly, got paid monthly. Made me register for GST as a contractor when I didn't need too. Didn't do much other than setup the interview with the company that I ended up working for full time thereafter.

Guess thats the way some recruitment agencies operate, they were nice enough but I didn't feel that they earned the amount I would have provided for them in the end.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Conflicting information, no value for money
9 December 2019
Receptionist (Temping Administrator) (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
This was a temp company so some of the questions don't really apply. The rate of pay was variable to the temp position.
They offered me plenty of work, and took my central location into account. They were easy to contact, and replied promptly, they also came to work placements to see how I was going.
17 July 2019
Business Consultant (Current Employee) - Wellington
What is said does not equate to what is done - value issues.

Recruiters think they are entitled to confidential information.

What is your current salary !
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
As above
5 November 2018
Receptionist (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
First time registering & working with Beyond. 2 months in, and pretty happy with their services. I choose them for some assistance to change career - and special mention to Olivia who has been wonderful to me, understanding and very supportive. Which is a rare thing in the recruitment agencies around Wellington. They found me interviews in a short time, and finally been placed after not too much wait. Recommended
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beyond Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9