Bidvest Employee Reviews for Packer
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 94 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Management bullying. Pay rate low. Can be extremely hard work for little return. Too many drivers on drugs.
Bidvest, Richmond. Picker/packer, 8 hour plus shifts then xpected to load trucks. Hard yakka and no time and a half or xtra money. Nightshift boss a bully. Told me I had to load trucks yet not in my contract. When complaint to management of workplace bullying they didn't want to know me.honestly not a good culture. Staff don't back each other when needed. I would not recommend. as a workplace
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 94 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bidvest
- Does Bidvest have a staff discount? How much is Bidvest’s staff discount?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Bidvest?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Bidvest?One person answered
- Employees benefit.s
- Does bidvest. Give job offer letter for immigration for getting work permit
- What interview questions do they ask at Bidvest?
See all questions and answers