Bidvest Employee Review

very good work place
Store Person (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington23 March 2015
very good environment and work place, Management worked together with the employees to help Bidvest grow. There was no racist amongst them, and employees were working as a team. Benefits given to employees was fair enough including 8% holiday pay, staff discount when purchasing goods from the company etc.

Other Bidvest Employee Reviews

Management bullying. Pay rate low. Can be extremely hard work for little return. Too many drivers on drugs.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, Tasman12 September 2019
Bidvest, Richmond. Picker/packer, 8 hour plus shifts then xpected to load trucks. Hard yakka and no time and a half or xtra money. Nightshift boss a bully. Told me I had to load trucks yet not in my contract. When complaint to management of workplace bullying they didn't want to know me.honestly not a good culture. Staff don't back each other when needed. I would not recommend. as a workplace
Productive workplace
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Tauranga City, Bay of Plenty20 November 2017
I was only there for a short time and I enjoyed the hard work and hands on side of the job throughout my time there, it was a positive environment with long drives and friendly people along the way.
Pros
Free ice cream
Cons