Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Showing all 3,231 reviews

Good pay for easy work

The work was great, but upper management stressed to complete as many jobs as possible per day, even if it meant doing it in the wrong order.Union mentality was not good. People felt too safe in the job and didn't work hard enough.

Pros

Lots of overtime

Cons

Management, union mentality

Best job I’ve ever had

Due to covid, I was laid off. Best job I’ve ever had. Very fast paced. Very rewarding work. Great team environment. I would leave work every day feeling like I was a part of something amazing. Working on the world’s largest, fastest business jet.

Pros

Where to I start

Lots of work

Manager was decentNeeded more technicians and better HR.People were generally good - some bad apples but very easy to work there.Benefits we're decent

What is the best part of working at the company?The company culture and diversity What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is not much on this subject What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent What is a typical day like for you at the company?It's great to have awesome co-workers and feel like you are part of something valuable

What is the best part of working at the company?The people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Worked at a time schedule What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The people are great and care for youWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Time flies even on overtime

What is the best part of working at the company?Benefits along with PTO are equitable What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Projects end and everyone is laid off; sites close and only few are deemed retainable What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Time spent on people development and Saftey is held in most highest regards. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Leading efforts, developing leaders and ensuring diversity among staff

Bombardier takes good care of its staff with excellent benefits and stock options. Job itself had long hours with erratic weekly schedules. Opportunities for career advancement exist and is well defined. Position was unionized.

Pros

Stable career, good compensation

Productive and professional

Nice company for working in. Good pay and professional work culture. Innovation is one of the features in Bombardier giving the opportunity to employees for self-improvement

Pros

Pay an work

Cons

Insecurity

Bautzen

Nie polecam tu pracy w firmie ponieważ nie każdy pracownik jest równo traktowany i zatrudnienia są tu tylko na chwilę

The stepping stone

It's a luck game when getting hired. I was one of the lucky ones. Having a boss with the same outlook on productivity and growth for the company makes it easy when challenging and proposing new ideas. I have seen others in different departments suffer greatly and be held to unrealistic expectations; however, there is also management who does NOT encourage their subordinates to work harder than needed. This proves to be taxing on those who are customer-facing when A/C needs completion dates. Aside from that, if you come in to work hard, network, and want better for the company you will gain experience that will make you more marketable to others or you will climb the ladder. Healthcare is some of the best I've seen and I mean that!

Pros

Coworkers are friendly, Relaxed yet tense environment

Cons

Short deadlines, Miscalculated proposals, Return to service dates are unrealistic, and part shortages (Like everyone else)

Fast paced but inclusive workspace

I worked here as an intern and felt that my department did well in supporting my needs as such. There was a lot of room and flexibility for learning. I had a lot of say in what projects I could get to work on in order to maximize what I learned.

J'ai eu l'opportunité de travail dans un environnement de travail stimulant, entourée de professionnels sympathiques.

Mon passage dans le secteur de l'aéronautique s'est avéré très stimulant. L'équipe en place formée de professionnels de haut niveau, était toujours disponible pour me guider au besoin, étant donné que j'en étais à ma première expérience de travail dans cette entreprise. Il s'agissait d'un poste comportant des tâches plutôt variées où il fallait faire preuve d'autonomie et de débrouillardise; un très beau défi!

Pros

Bonne atmosphère de travail, excellente collaboration des professionnel(le)s et des autres membres du personnel en poste, excellentes conditions de travail et très bons avantages sociaux.

Cons

Compte tenu que ce poste était pour un remplacement d'une durée de 6 mois, il y avait peu de temps pour se familiariser avec les tâches.

Excelente empresa

Gestão muito boa e salário acima do mercado. Pude aprender muitos sobre a empresa. Valoriza muito o funcionário e possui uma clima organizacional muito bom.

There is no more Bombardier Commercial Aerospace.

It was very good company for a long while, and now Canada has no OEM in aerospace. The company was good, competitive, thus stressful, but if you like your job, it is professional and pay is decent.

What is the best part of working at the company?Teamwork, everyone is willing to help you out if you're having an issue doing a job. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don't have any stress.

Fertigung von Rückwänden.und Führertisch verdrahtung

Ich habe mit Unterbrechungen fünf Jahre bei Bombardier Kassel gearbeitet .Bin sehr gerne zur Arbeit gefahren.Bei den sogenannten Teamleitern läuft nicht alles rund.ich hatte jedoch GLÜCK und bin gut mit Vorgesetzten zurecht gekommen. Bin Elektroniker, das noch zur Info

Long hours, resources are limited

Good to learn in a fast pace environment, however there is a lot of waste of time and energy due to old systems, heavy processes and last minute change priorities. There is a lot of reporting and processes do not help to be efficient. This creates frustration in employees.

Pros

Flexible work place policy, benefits, communication with management

Cons

Long hours, lack of work life balance, undue pressure

Really one of the best jobs I’ve ever had.

I was legitimately excited to go to work every morning. The work is mildly difficult and it’s dirty but it is what you make it for me i found it interesting and the culture and comradery was fantastic. Worker to supervisor relationships are pretty great.

Soul sucking

It was a lot of work, long hours and bad management. If you don't mind working 80 hours a week then this is a good job. There is tons of OT available with no weekends off.

Very repetitive

When your in a station there usually only a few things to do so it can be very repetitive and boring at times and there’s very little accountability so there’s always soe tiny to deal with other then your job

Go or no go

Pas beaucoup équitable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bombardier
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?