Brand Developers Employee Reviews

Overall team buidling is very important
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand24 May 2018
Depending on which team your were in i.e. sales, customer service, retention, the workplace culture was the same, the company focused on product knowledge, training in customer service.
Management was there and helped with any queries you had as did the Team Leaders.
Pros
Team building sessions
Cons
Can be stressful dealing with unhappy customers
Good learning opportunity in the warehouse.Management could be better.
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland6 March 2018
Pick and pack orders ready for Homeshows.General housekeeping in the warehouse.Loading and unloading trucks using forkhoist. Stock transfers from other departments.Repairing faulty product returns.Delivering stock to sgents at specific Malls. Daily truck check. What i learnt how to drive aislemaster fotkhoist,work in confined spaces e.g narrow aisles,repairing various products.Enjoyable part of the job driving around New Zealand.
Pros
Meeting the agents at the Homeshows when delivering their kits and stock. The pay rate.
Cons
Truck not up to out of town trips.
fun and vibrant workplace
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland31 January 2018
A typical day at work is to being empathetic with customers on the same time generating business for company and time management.

I learned to priorities my work and ability to perform under pressure.

management is a support system for an employee and plays a key role in an employees' personnel and professional development on the same time managing workforce and assets thus, getting best out of them for business.

respectful towards everybody, multitasking, taking ownership of your actions, punctuality along with great level of positive and can-do attitude.

hardest part of a job comes when you have to balance between going out of the way for your work and manage work life balance.

a good team, supportive seniors, career developers, work life balance, a sense of achievement at the end of the day.
Pros
supportive team mates
Cons
over indulgent and neglecting work life balance
Dynamic as long as you can keep up
Television & Advertising Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland8 November 2017
A fast paced roller coaster of a ride as workplace. If you want to see all elements of DR TV excellent. Hard approach to management for some people slightly unnerving
Pros
Great prospects great products
Cons
24 hour access to you is expected
Challenging but you learn something new everyday.
Team Leader DRTV Sales (Current Employee) –  North Shore City, Auckland31 October 2017
Keeps you on your toes. Need to be adaptable to change and think on the spot. It's a challenging environment and no one day is the same. It's about helping people achieve targets and meeting the basic kpis. This company offers good salary and allows people to earn commission is they are driven
Productive and fun workplace.
Demonstrator/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury13 September 2017
This job kept me on my toes as no two days were the same. I thrived in this environment; starting out as a shy, timid teenager and growing into a confident saleswoman throughout my years with this company.

I learned how to make great sales, confidently handle customer complaints to a satisfactory level for all parties involved, manage stock levels and presentation and how to overall run a successful kiosk.

Management was always fantastic and supportive, to both staff and customers.

The hardest part of the job was managing all areas of the kiosk, such as stock levels, book keeping and answering customer queries. But I ran my kiosks to the best of my abilities and without complaint from customers or management.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact and relate with customers. Selling products that helped people and seeing their joy and amazement was what made the job so worthwhile.
Fun environment
Sales Consultant (Night Shift) (Current Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland19 August 2017
Its a good start of your career. Its fun to be with working in a lively environment. Talking to clients with different needs that's what makes the call interesting. And you just have to hit the quota to have a fruitful pay.
Pros
Double pay
Cons
Fewer calls now
A buzzing enviroment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland4 July 2017
A wonderful company to work with.Always something new to learn.
Fabulous management system and trainers.
Never gets boring.If you love sales, you got be be to see what you can achieve .
Fun workplace
Packer, machine operator, (Former Employee) –  Waitakere, Auckland20 February 2017
Brand Developers Company is a good company, I have learned a lot from Brand Developer, I managed to finish some of the training. I was happy to work with them.
Pros
free lunched provided every month
Cons
they also have some overtime
Productive and Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland19 October 2016
I enjoyed working here because of the people I worked alongside. The Job itself was good did have our busy days and no so busy but overall the job was pretty straight forward if I wasnt too sure about anything there was always a team leader on deck to ask questions. The perks and incentives where the bonuses if we would reach our target call logins for the evening.
Pros
Incentives and discounts on work items.
Cons
Working in the weekends just didnt enjoy
happy to discuss at interview stage
SOUTH ISLAND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  South Island New Zealand17 September 2016
Please refer to my resume for extensive detail of my day to day activites and happy to elaborate at interview stage on all aspects of this diverse role
Money making, FUN, Fast paced
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland8 May 2016
A typical day a work is busy, perform multi tasking taking inbound and outbound and customer service. I learned a lot at this call centre such as sales methodology, extra mile for service and team work. Management is very good everyone is supportive and take good care of employees issues and concerns. The hardest part of job is to keep maintain good percentage of upsell in every sale cosed and most enjoyable part is great company culture.
Pros
good commission
Not a bad place to work at.
Customer Service/Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Auckland22 June 2015
A typical day at work.
Walk in log in on PC, pick up the headset start dialing numbers and converting.
Learned product info
Helpful co-workers
Love the pay
Get to try some of the products and compare to tv advert
Full time sales rep (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N28 May 2015
some prroducts were amazing and a great buy, some products not quite as it's marketed to be but Management always open to suggestions and feedback which has resulted in products been amended.
Not a good company at all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland20 March 2015
This company is a big time drama. They hire 100's of people and after a week or so they terminate half of it. Over the period of time within 3 months of time frame they throw out remaining candidates and only 2-4 people get permanent. I have seen people crying there as one of the guy who was on probation period of 90 days, was served a termination notice on his 90th day in his lunch time. This company is really a piece of ****. Moreover the products they sell are way so expensive than in warehouses. Completely hopeless company.
Busy Environment
Sales Agent (Senior Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Auckland14 January 2015
Customer service is needed and great sales skills to communicate to the client.
meeting KPIs and fantastic insentives and commissions

Dealing with unhappy customers is one of my main strengths and given the best possible solutions
Pros
uncap commissions
Is a Great and fun environment to work at.
Inbound Operator (Former Employee) –  Takapuna,North Shore, Auckland25 May 2014
With this role i had with Brand developers i think it was too short. i had a casual temp contract for 2 weeks. Everything i learnt here is what I have learnt already at previous jobs so i pretty much knew what to do. The only thing i learnt was knowing how to use their system. I loved everything little thing working here, but mostly talking and helping our customers out and meeting their needs.
Pros
Getting to talk alot
Cons
needed more hours
Fast and agressive growth
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  auckland3 January 2014
Good company with very poor senior management. A hostile working environment.

I set up a sales department bring DRTV products to retail. Growth in NZ went from 0-28m in 18 months.
productive and fun workplace
demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Auckland city9 September 2012
A typical day at work would be traveling to different malls to demonstrate the thin lizzy makeup to customers.
i learned to approach strangers and be comfortable , confident and bubbly.I worked independently and developed a good understanding for customers needs .
Pros
i was my own boss, and got to choose my hours of work
Cons
it was stressful
Fun work enviroment
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland9 May 2012
My co-workers were fun to get along with.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers.
The most enjoyable part was getting to talk with people from Australia