Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Brand Developers Employee Review

Fun-loving environment

29 August 2018
Throughout the many years working at Brand Developers, I have attained many skills, gaining the opportunity to work with many different people from many different backgrounds. There is a fun-loving vibe amongst the people, a very healthy and supportive environment which is an incentive for employers to keep improving and learning in a positive way. The management takes care of their workers, and are considerate of each individuals' needs.
Pros
The people
Cons
the salary
23 April 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
They give you 2 weeks of training to learn there methodology. Trainers were both excellent tutors highly recommend brand developers I had the pleasure
22 January 2020
Receptionist, PA to Director & Facilities Manager (Former Employee) - Takapuna, Auckland
Id rather not say anything else! It wasnt all bad, but there isnt a great culture. I enjoyed the people i worked with but management is nasty, and there is always restructures.
20 January 2020
Reception Assistant (Former Employee) - Takapuna, Auckland
The work environment is friendly, they let us learn and showcase our skills which enables one to develop and learn a new task and skill. Work-life balance is good.No stress at work. Employees are very helpful and friendly