Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Brand Developers Employee Review

Is a Great and fun environment to work at.

25 May 2014
With this role i had with Brand developers i think it was too short. i had a casual temp contract for 2 weeks. Everything i learnt here is what I have learnt already at previous jobs so i pretty much knew what to do. The only thing i learnt was knowing how to use their system. I loved everything little thing working here, but mostly talking and helping our customers out and meeting their needs.
Pros
Getting to talk alot
Cons
needed more hours
22 January 2020
Same location
Receptionist, PA to Director & Facilities Manager (Former Employee) - Takapuna, Auckland
Id rather not say anything else! It wasnt all bad, but there isnt a great culture. I enjoyed the people i worked with but management is nasty, and there is always restructures.
20 January 2020
Reception Assistant (Former Employee) - Takapuna, Auckland
The work environment is friendly, they let us learn and showcase our skills which enables one to develop and learn a new task and skill. Work-life balance is good.No stress at work. Employees are very helpful and friendly
19 August 2017
Sales Consultant (Night Shift) (Current Employee) - Takapuna, Auckland
Its a good start of your career. Its fun to be with working in a lively environment. Talking to clients with different needs that's what makes the call interesting. And you just have to hit the quota to have a fruitful pay.
Pros
Double pay
Cons
Fewer calls now
  1. Is a Great and fun environment to work at.