Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Employee Reviews in Takapuna, Auckland

Id rather not say anything else! It wasnt all bad, but there isnt a great culture. I enjoyed the people i worked with but management is nasty, and there is always restructures.
The work environment is friendly, they let us learn and showcase our skills which enables one to develop and learn a new task and skill. Work-life balance is good.No stress at work. Employees are very helpful and friendly
Its a good start of your career. Its fun to be with working in a lively environment. Talking to clients with different needs that's what makes the call interesting. And you just have to hit the quota to have a fruitful pay.
Pros
Double pay
Cons
Fewer calls now
A typical day a work is busy, perform multi tasking taking inbound and outbound and customer service. I learned a lot at this call centre such as sales methodology, extra mile for service and team work. Management is very good everyone is supportive and take good care of employees issues and concerns. The hardest part of job is to keep maintain good percentage of upsell in every sale cosed and most enjoyable part is great company culture.
Pros
good commission
This company is a big time drama. They hire 100's of people and after a week or so they terminate half of it. Over the period of time within 3 months of time frame they throw out remaining candidates and only 2-4 people get permanent. I have seen people crying there as one of the guy who was on probation period of 90 days, was served a termination notice on his 90th day in his lunch time. This company is really a piece of ****. Moreover the products they sell are way so expensive than in warehouses. Completely hopeless company.
With this role i had with Brand developers i think it was too short. i had a casual temp contract for 2 weeks. Everything i learnt here is what I have learnt already at previous jobs so i pretty much knew what to do. The only thing i learnt was knowing how to use their system. I loved everything little thing working here, but mostly talking and helping our customers out and meeting their needs.
Pros
Getting to talk alot
Cons
needed more hours
My co-workers were fun to get along with.The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers.The most enjoyable part was getting to talk with people from Australia