Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

This job kept me on my toes as no two days were the same. I thrived in this environment; starting out as a shy, timid teenager and growing into a confident saleswoman throughout my years with this company. I learned how to make great sales, confidently handle customer complaints to a satisfactory level for all parties involved, manage stock levels and presentation and how to overall run a successful kiosk. Management was always fantastic and supportive, to both staff and customers. The hardest part of the job was managing all areas of the kiosk, such as stock levels, book keeping and answering customer queries. But I ran my kiosks to the best of my abilities and without complaint from customers or management. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact and relate with customers. Selling products that helped people and seeing their joy and amazement was what made the job so worthwhile.
A typical day a work is busy, perform multi tasking taking inbound and outbound and customer service. I learned a lot at this call centre such as sales methodology, extra mile for service and team work. Management is very good everyone is supportive and take good care of employees issues and concerns. The hardest part of job is to keep maintain good percentage of upsell in every sale cosed and most enjoyable part is great company culture.
Pros
good commission