Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Culture reviews

Id rather not say anything else! It wasnt all bad, but there isnt a great culture. I enjoyed the people i worked with but management is nasty, and there is always restructures.
They give you 2 weeks of training to learn there methodology. Trainers were both excellent tutors highly recommend brand developers I had the pleasure
Depending on which team your were in i.e. sales, customer service, retention, the workplace culture was the same, the company focused on product knowledge, training in customer service. Management was there and helped with any queries you had as did the Team Leaders.
Pros
Team building sessions
Cons
Can be stressful dealing with unhappy customers
A typical day at work is to being empathetic with customers on the same time generating business for company and time management. I learned to priorities my work and ability to perform under pressure. management is a support system for an employee and plays a key role in an employees' personnel and professional development on the same time managing workforce and assets thus, getting best out of them for business. respectful towards everybody, multitasking, taking ownership of your actions, punctuality along with great level of positive and can-do attitude. hardest part of a job comes when you have to balance between going out of the way for your work and manage work life balance. a good team, supportive seniors, career developers, work life balance, a sense of achievement at the end of the day.
Pros
supportive team mates
Cons
over indulgent and neglecting work life balance
A wonderful company to work with.Always something new to learn. Fabulous management system and trainers. Never gets boring.If you love sales, you got be be to see what you can achieve .
I enjoyed working here because of the people I worked alongside. The Job itself was good did have our busy days and no so busy but overall the job was pretty straight forward if I wasnt too sure about anything there was always a team leader on deck to ask questions. The perks and incentives where the bonuses if we would reach our target call logins for the evening.
Pros
Incentives and discounts on work items.
Cons
Working in the weekends just didnt enjoy
A typical day a work is busy, perform multi tasking taking inbound and outbound and customer service. I learned a lot at this call centre such as sales methodology, extra mile for service and team work. Management is very good everyone is supportive and take good care of employees issues and concerns. The hardest part of job is to keep maintain good percentage of upsell in every sale cosed and most enjoyable part is great company culture.
Pros
good commission
some prroducts were amazing and a great buy, some products not quite as it's marketed to be but Management always open to suggestions and feedback which has resulted in products been amended.
My co-workers were fun to get along with.The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers.The most enjoyable part was getting to talk with people from Australia