Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Job Security & Advancement reviews

The work environment is friendly, they let us learn and showcase our skills which enables one to develop and learn a new task and skill. Work-life balance is good.No stress at work. Employees are very helpful and friendly
They give you 2 weeks of training to learn there methodology. Trainers were both excellent tutors highly recommend brand developers I had the pleasure
A typical day at work is to being empathetic with customers on the same time generating business for company and time management. I learned to priorities my work and ability to perform under pressure. management is a support system for an employee and plays a key role in an employees' personnel and professional development on the same time managing workforce and assets thus, getting best out of them for business. respectful towards everybody, multitasking, taking ownership of your actions, punctuality along with great level of positive and can-do attitude. hardest part of a job comes when you have to balance between going out of the way for your work and manage work life balance. a good team, supportive seniors, career developers, work life balance, a sense of achievement at the end of the day.
Pros
supportive team mates
Cons
over indulgent and neglecting work life balance
Its a good start of your career. Its fun to be with working in a lively environment. Talking to clients with different needs that's what makes the call interesting. And you just have to hit the quota to have a fruitful pay.
Pros
Double pay
Cons
Fewer calls now
Please refer to my resume for extensive detail of my day to day activites and happy to elaborate at interview stage on all aspects of this diverse role
This company is a big time drama. They hire 100's of people and after a week or so they terminate half of it. Over the period of time within 3 months of time frame they throw out remaining candidates and only 2-4 people get permanent. I have seen people crying there as one of the guy who was on probation period of 90 days, was served a termination notice on his 90th day in his lunch time. This company is really a piece of ****. Moreover the products they sell are way so expensive than in warehouses. Completely hopeless company.