Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Management reviews

Id rather not say anything else! It wasnt all bad, but there isnt a great culture. I enjoyed the people i worked with but management is nasty, and there is always restructures.
Throughout the many years working at Brand Developers, I have attained many skills, gaining the opportunity to work with many different people from many different backgrounds. There is a fun-loving vibe amongst the people, a very healthy and supportive environment which is an incentive for employers to keep improving and learning in a positive way. The management takes care of their workers, and are considerate of each individuals' needs.
Pros
The people
Cons
the salary
Depending on which team your were in i.e. sales, customer service, retention, the workplace culture was the same, the company focused on product knowledge, training in customer service. Management was there and helped with any queries you had as did the Team Leaders.
Pros
Team building sessions
Cons
Can be stressful dealing with unhappy customers
A typical day at work is to being empathetic with customers on the same time generating business for company and time management. I learned to priorities my work and ability to perform under pressure. management is a support system for an employee and plays a key role in an employees' personnel and professional development on the same time managing workforce and assets thus, getting best out of them for business. respectful towards everybody, multitasking, taking ownership of your actions, punctuality along with great level of positive and can-do attitude. hardest part of a job comes when you have to balance between going out of the way for your work and manage work life balance. a good team, supportive seniors, career developers, work life balance, a sense of achievement at the end of the day.
Pros
supportive team mates
Cons
over indulgent and neglecting work life balance
A fast paced roller coaster of a ride as workplace. If you want to see all elements of DR TV excellent. Hard approach to management for some people slightly unnerving
Pros
Great prospects great products
Cons
24 hour access to you is expected
This job kept me on my toes as no two days were the same. I thrived in this environment; starting out as a shy, timid teenager and growing into a confident saleswoman throughout my years with this company. I learned how to make great sales, confidently handle customer complaints to a satisfactory level for all parties involved, manage stock levels and presentation and how to overall run a successful kiosk. Management was always fantastic and supportive, to both staff and customers. The hardest part of the job was managing all areas of the kiosk, such as stock levels, book keeping and answering customer queries. But I ran my kiosks to the best of my abilities and without complaint from customers or management. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact and relate with customers. Selling products that helped people and seeing their joy and amazement was what made the job so worthwhile.
A wonderful company to work with.Always something new to learn. Fabulous management system and trainers. Never gets boring.If you love sales, you got be be to see what you can achieve .
A typical day a work is busy, perform multi tasking taking inbound and outbound and customer service. I learned a lot at this call centre such as sales methodology, extra mile for service and team work. Management is very good everyone is supportive and take good care of employees issues and concerns. The hardest part of job is to keep maintain good percentage of upsell in every sale cosed and most enjoyable part is great company culture.
Pros
good commission
some prroducts were amazing and a great buy, some products not quite as it's marketed to be but Management always open to suggestions and feedback which has resulted in products been amended.
Good company with very poor senior management. A hostile working environment. I set up a sales department bring DRTV products to retail. Growth in NZ went from 0-28m in 18 months.