Bridgestone Corporation Employee Reviews

Suficiente
Direccion y gerencia poco accesible, puntuacion media para ser multinacional.
My Daily routine
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Auckland22 February 2016
My Role each Day

Is creating daily task each day for my team.
I always like to switch things up so my team have the chance to learn different areas and gain experience which will allow them to gain confidence in the work they provide to our customers.
I always aim for my team and i to meet deadlines each end of month and making sure we finish smoothly.
I enjoy creating a fun environment for my co workers as i would like my team to wake up each morning waking up looking forward to coming into work.

Hardest part of my role would be my teams attendance as this causes an over load in calls.
I believe management have supported me in all areas i have great relationships with management which gives me the opportunity to strive.
Pros
Social Club and room to move
Cons
Productive and interesting
Office administration (Former Employee) –  Blenheim3 November 2015
Busy work place, interesting, always something happening. Learned there is more to tyres than just round bits of rubber. The area manager is great to work with very helpful. found the area manager very hard to work with. My co workers were great to work with, lots of fun and laughs. Hardest part of job, I found hard about the job was understand the co workers writing.
The most enjoyable part of any of my jobs, was the customers, helping, advising, reassuring them, explaining what was happening to their vehicle. Just talking to them while they are waiting, I have made some great friends.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
pressure