Bridgestone Corporation Employee Review

View all Bridgestone Corporation reviews

Suficiente
Direccion y gerencia poco accesible, puntuacion media para ser multinacional.

Other Bridgestone Corporation Employee Reviews

Structured and staff focussed.
Commercial Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington31 August 2019
Bridgestone is a large corporation with many opportunities and have a great culture. I used to work there and returned after four years. I am now in it for the long-run.
Pros
Autonomy in my role
My Daily routine
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Auckland22 February 2016
My Role each Day

Is creating daily task each day for my team.
I always like to switch things up so my team have the chance to learn different areas and gain experience which will allow them to gain confidence in the work they provide to our customers.
I always aim for my team and i to meet deadlines each end of month and making sure we finish smoothly.
I enjoy creating a fun environment for my co workers as i would like my team to wake up each morning waking up looking forward to coming into work.

Hardest part of my role would be my teams attendance as this causes an over load in calls.
I believe management have supported me in all areas i have great relationships with management which gives me the opportunity to strive.
Pros
Social Club and room to move
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.