BroadPath Healthcare Solutions

BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Productivity

It’s an okay job if you are looking to gain experience to add on your resume. Also there is a lot ways to gain knowledge in the Medicare field. But management good use some help

Job was repetitive and I loved my supervisor and the team I was assigned to. The best part is the company would send out gifts for the holidays which made it a nice atmosphere to work. Learned something new everyday.

The management does not do what they say

This was a horrible place to work. The HR dept did not respond to emails or requests. They did not provide support when you asked. They did not provided adequate training

Pros

nothing

Cons

Management, supervisors

Great place to start your health insurance career

Pros: licenses paid for (less home license) , paid training, equipment providedCons: heavy monitoring via cameras and screen share. Yes, your private chats will be monitored and scrutinized.

Good job

Okay pay good for a entry job. You are on camera during and after training so just a heads up. Training is 6 weeks and a mega chat is used when you’re on the floor and need assistance.

Double standards are real

Not only will you receive double standards you are walking into a whole lie the company does not care about you as a person will treat you differently than everybody else will put you down any chance they get and treat you like a child you go in there and assume your job is going to be one thing based on the training as soon as you get out they are piling more work on you and telling you you have to do it or you’re fired they do not care about their employees and you are not paid fairly any bonuses you get are taken out of your check they failed to tell you that you’re on camera all day with supervisors micromanaging you but don’t worry if you’re black you will succeed

Better training for all scenarios..

Needs a higher pay raiseNeeds a better phone system that spaces out the calls rather than allowing the rep to be bombarded by them. Good for working for home but you definitely need to go outside to not end up stir crazy. They need to pay for Holidays that THEY give you off. They also need to pay for approved vacation time. They also need to stop fighting Approving vacation time especially if its been requested months in advance and you don't even pay for it.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Pay does not match the state you live in, but the state the company is based in. The pay needs to to a increase immediately.

Not a job to keep

The most disturbing thing was the benefits I thought I got after a year of being employed somehow got slighted, didn't get paid for holidays, they closed around the holidays before, on and the day after without pay. Better benefits would do some justice to the job.

Pros

Being employed

Cons

High turn over

Easy to get into, hard to stay

Your experience can vary project to project but in general the company is very messy and will support bad leadership. If you can stand out among the crowd there’s good chance you’ll get promoted but they like to pile the responsibilities into those people. It’s easy to get overworked and burnt out.

Training and structure need Improvement

Overall the training for the job was not sufficient did not cover all bases that should have been covered before proceeding to be in production quality assurance was definitely making things more difficult on agents by updating every two weeks or less new things that need to be done which affect quality scoring and could also get an agent terminated. Supervisor was a great awesome encouraging leader and very proficient

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions?

Please do not apply

This company is very deceitful. A position is promised and then they lose the contract so now you are without a job; though you had already quit the previous job. I don't think anyone especially a company should be so dishonest. I would stay away from this company especially if you have a family to take care of and bills to pay.

No privacy

Their number one priority is making sure you’re on camera. Benefits are dismal. Overall very unorganized. Left as soon as I could. Would not recommend

I loved it!

Work was pretty fast paced and not that stressful. I loved and learned a lot. I cannot forget how everyday was a challenge to me and a goal to reach. Every minute of it I enjoyed working for the company.

Learning Lesson

This company needs to take some time and get it together. The hiring process was easy and quick. Within a week of submitting an application, I received a call back and an on the spot job offer. Training was 4 weeks, 3½ of those weeks were spent having no credentials to any of the necessary systems, and even during and after nesting, I was still locked out of most systems. The class was too large and had so many technical problems, it was hard to keep everyone focused. The material we had to learn for the job should have warranted at least a 6-8 week training, especially for those like myself that were new to taking calls. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) were available to agents in chat during calls but the level of support provided did not equal the amount of support needed. There were constant adjustments and updates to call flow, daily resources, and policies which caused an overwhelming amount of confusion. My supervisor changed over 5 times in a period of 6 months. Not to mention, there was no PTO or health benefits for the first year of employment. Taking time off for your health would end up counting against you which is ironic being that this is a healthcare related company. There were opportunities available right away to become a supervisor or a SME which raised one of many red flags for me. I am all for moving up in a company as long as I am fully equipped and supported in that role but this seemed almost desperate. Overall, the job itself was simple, I scored 100% on nearly every call, and had the company had a bit more structure, I would have stuck with it. However, -

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

30 minute lunches, on camera the entire shift, no holiday pay

Awful

This was the worst job I ever had, everything is a lie, pay, people, etc…. If you want a life stay away from here.! They do everyone wrong! They never respected the fact that my disabled child had doctors appointments and if I didn’t come at a certain time I would be called and ask what time I’m coming, I mean some kind of respect is needed when you’re at the doctors all they cared about was what you weren’t doing for them when they wanted it.

N/a

There isn’t anything good about this company. They offer vto as soon as you clock in. I’ve never heard of vto until i started working here. Who wants to be off without getting paid

The worst company to ever work for!!!

Upper management showed lots of favoritism amongst managers! Supervisors are demoted according to how well the senior manager likes you. Benefits are horrible. No paid holidays! The company only offers medical insurance to their employers...no vision or dental insurance. Worked for the company for almost 4 years and was demoted from a supervisor role and the pay rate reverted back to the amount I started with 4years ago. You are required to be on camera the entire 8 hour shift.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

On camera all day, no pay increases, no paid holidays and lots of favoritism!

Low pay

As a supervisor you are under valued. Given task that aren’tin your job description and not paid. They make you salaried so that you not be paid for extra hours and it’salot of OT during AEP. Do not apply

One of the highest hourly paying Medicare Sales Positions for newbies.

The company doesn't offer permanent positions. However, there is an opportunity to be hired on permanently after the peak seasons depending on performance. The worst part of the position is having to be on BeeHive for the entire shift. BeeHive is a video camera connected to a platform that allows everyone to see one another and feel more connected as if you're working together in an office environment. It is a bit intrusive and annoying if you're someone who doesn't like being on camera or watched for the entirety of your work shift. The best part of the position was the hourly pay and weekly pay cycle. Training is detailed and management will support you with your sales. However, they have a "whisper" mechanism where they allow management to jump in on your calls to offer assistance. This can be a bit annoying if you're trying to focus on the caller. It can get a bit overwhelming to have a manger pushing you to complete a sale while you're already working with the prospect to overcome objections. They will literally try to tell you exactly what to say and it's aggravating to say the least especially if you don't talk the way they do or have the same "pushy" sales techniques. Medicare isn't about pushing people to purchase according to CMS guidelines. Be sure to put your foot down and let them know you are selling according to CMS rules and regulations not according to your manager's wishes.

No benefits or advancement or pay raises

There are NO benefits and you will not advance as promised. You will work holidays with no holiday pay. You do not get paid time off, vacation or sickness time. It doesn't matter how great you are at your job, you won't advance in this company like its been promised. There are also no reviews for pay raises even after working hard at your job and excelling for a year You'll be passed around through multiple supervisors due to them quitting so don't expect much of an employee-supervisor relationship. I hope your idea of a reward is to get your name in pretty font on the 100 QA shout out email. That's basically all you will ever get. Don't work here unless you're desperate. And not even if you're desperate.

Great Company

I enjoyed working here when I did, but I was laid off of work twice due to positions being filled. It has great pay, great benefits, great management. Wish it was more consistent.

Pros

Pay, management

Cons

Not consistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BroadPath Healthcare Solutions