Bupa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Bupa Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Manukau City, Auckland3 reviews
The resident's are loving people
The normal routine preparing meals and serving for dinnner. The elderly need assistants with all cares. The people with dementia need love and care time and patience does pay off.The management side do their best to ensure quality care is provided. The culture there is respected to all religion and backgrounds. The hardest challlenge was trying to keep everyone together, their were wanderers. There were always enjoyable times.
Pros
You can a break when there is time
Cons
Lessons from a bad experience
As a typical UK company, new ideas are not so welcomed at Bupa. Decision making is a long process. Not much room left for the development of career planning. From my years of experience in the healthcare business I did not find any cons with this company. their salaries are very competitive. Tuition reimbursement minimum but it helps, company has partnership with private universities, offering reduced tuition which is a benefit.Lack of carers to care for vulnerable residents at home.
Good envious
Nice environment and love residents , I loved my job, loved helping management team. I was supervising household staffs and prepared roster. I loved my job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bupa?