Here to help
Information from Bupa:
Bupa Employee Reviews for Salesperson in Riccarton, Canterbury
Riccarton, Canterbury1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2,055 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
No compensation for working overtime. High turnover rate. Poor work-life balance. Lack of training. Inflexible annual leave arrangement. No support for after work studies. Micromanaging in some teams. Choose your team carefully and wisely. 95% of the people are not great. Be aware of employees and managers who are rude and domineering. Flexible work arrangement should be given to employees who constantly have to work overtime or work at night to meet the business needs. Employees should be required to evaluate the performance of their managers quarterly and anonymously. talk to people and listen to them dont pretend that everything is great.
not at all
Management bullying, they want you to fail, Team coaches just as bad. Boring job. horrible working environment, Fail you on every opportunity, High school environment
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Bupa reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bupa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,055 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bupa
- Why do/did you like working at Bupa?15 people answered
- If you were to leave Bupa, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What is the require ment for job in bupa5 people answered
- How many hour to work every day?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bupa?3 people answered
- What are some tips for doing in an interview2 people answered
- Can i have a chance to transfer in bupa at christ church new zealand i am currently working in bupa …2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Bupa?One person answered
- Age qualification requiredOne person answered
- If i got the job in bupa i prove my better to elder people.....One person answered
See all questions and answers