Bupa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Bupa Employee Reviews for Caregiver

Caregiver11 reviews
New Zealand11 reviews
hi like to work with others its can improve my experience to learnt all the job .this is rest home here i can help alder people who need hand and help kitchen staff to peeper food for resident.
i enjoyed working here because the pay was good and there were tons of hours to pick up. i found the hardest part of the job was not getting the training i needed to apply for other jobs. i did find that 3 carer isn't enough in certain areas of the workplace and trying to do cares was difficult
Pros
Good money, Pleasent workers
Cons
understaffed
i have learned a lot of things from this job like teamwork, helping nature, and many more. the management is also good in Bupa. Nothing is hardest in this job. The most enjoyable part is to spend time with elders.
Pros
meals are offered to staff as well.
Cons
long hours shifts
Love working for Bupa, Great environment. Management are lovely, the care staff are amzing, so many ways to upskill within the workplace. Great wrok perks
Had a good experience working at Bupa. Getting to know the residents was a challenge, the types of food they eat, what they prefer to wear before sleeping and waking up. Loved the residents.
Pros
Free lunches on tuesdays
Cons
Long hours with low rates
the best company i ever worked for. I like how managers are trained to lead their staffs. there is a certain standard of care you know as Bupa way. Im glad I worked for them
Good company to work
Free uniforms

Good fellow workers

Good and friendly management

Values and beliefs

Organised rooster

Good working hours

Flexible schedules
Pros
Free morning tea
Cons
Buzy
Skilled staff vs. Unskilled employees.
Measuring employee turnover can be helpful to employers that want to estimate the cost to hire for budget purpose.
Pros
Free tea, coffee or milo
Cons
Staff does double shifts often
Everyday is a busy day.Hard job but good management and friendly staff.Heavy patients that you need to cares but I love to give care to the elderly like my own grandparents.
Pros
happy workplace
Cons
short breaktimes
as i am hard working person learned lot from three company's also my new co-workers once i get to know what to do then work makes easy like meeting new people, hardest part could be when i don't know what to do i like working when its full time job and also good pay makes me happy.
Pros
i always take my lunch with me
Cons
long hours are good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bupa?
Care for the elderly re: showering toileting oral cares.feeding the elderly playing games with them. Going on excursions with them, taking a stroll down the road for fresh air and a change of scenery. Great people to work for.