Just apply on their website and you could get an interview if there's availability.
Usually one can go in and hand in their CV. I got somebody a job there just by asking the manager and they immediately got an interview. It depends how desperately people are needed.
There are many ways you can apply to one of the many restaurants. However, I applied online and managed to get an interview with the store manager. Shortly after, I was given a three-hour trial to see if I could handle being part of the bk team. It was after said trial that I had been given the job and started on the same week.
Word of mouth ,friends, internet ,by walk in an asking.
Through refrences , online aplications
Apply on our website
- What should you wear to an interview at Burger King?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Burger King?4 people answered
- Does Burger King hire working holiday visa?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Burger King?4 people answered
- Does Burger King require a background check? What kind of background check does Burger King do?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Burger King?3 people answered
- Does Burger King usually hire working holiday visa?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Burger King?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Burger King?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Burger King, what would be the reason?One person answered