Burger King
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Burger King Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 47,229 reviews

fun

Worked here for nearly 3 years , Good for mums getting back to work . Get to meet different people everyday. Workers are nice that i worked with. Enjoy the staff.

Productive and fun working environment

What I enjoyed most at Burger King were the interactions I had with other people. Whether it had been with customers or teammates there was never a dull moment at work. Furthermore, I loved the support of each team member, as well as shift managers, provided for me. In the short 8 months, I had been working at Burger King I had learnt that if a mistake is made, there is no time to fuss over it. The managers would've asked what happened, what went wrong and then carefully explain what I should've done and moved on. The fast-food industry is, in fact, fast-paced, which means there is no time for mistakes. But if one is made, simply move on and don't make that same mistake. Then all will be forgiven.

Pros

Free lunches, friendly/supportive shift managers and team members.

Cons

If understaffed, no brake for a few hours

fun and good collegeous

overall good experience to get good knowledge about food and thousands of customer service daily.shifts were normal and i had no complain about the shifts i used to get while at burger king. people were friendly and most off all enjoyed the free lunch every shift. Also we used to get treats from our managers on reaching the daily targets.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

cant resist complaints

Great team to work with

It was a awesome environment to work in and the staff were amazing, there was no favouritism from management with any of the other staff members which was great everyone got treated fairly.

Pros

Discounted meals

Fun work place.

My time at burger king was fun the team members were great too work with i learnt how too deal with customers and how too deal with problems in the work place.

Pros

Free food :D

Cons

Not enough hours

Was fast paced and fun

I learnt alot about customer service while working here and to work at a fast pace. I got along with everyone who worked there really well and they were friendly I enjoyed working here because I got to meet alot of people from different cultures so got to learn about them.

Pros

Met new people

productive and fun workplace

i only work for brger king for couple of months. i enjoyed my time there it was a really fun place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

12.3K