Burger King
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Burger King Employee Reviews for Team Member

Nice experience and a perfect job for someone still attending high school or University. The hours are pretty flexible and the co-workers were always kind/welcoming.
Just give it a go I guess some like it some don’t it is stressful, if you think you handle people yelling at you do it or if your looking for a first job it’s okay I guess
Burger King started very hard for me, with a roster of mostly people speaking different language from English it was hard to get along with work mates. The Burger Management needs to be fixed, as always having lacking staff on a shift, meaning double the amount of stress to workers, when there is enough people on the roster.
Pros
Free Meal per shift
Cons
Bad managament
Honestly, this job depends on who is working with you. If you have a chill team, and the customers aren't coming at you full force, the shift is fine, but if you have bad/boring co workers the days can get pretty long.
management was not supportive or understanding, the day was very fast-paced and stressful. the most enjoyable part of the job was the breaks. didn't get full training and was required to do online training at home in my own time.
good place for first time job. Pay is slightly over minimum wage once fully trained a for a pay rise is available however takes very long. Lots of hours available receiving extra shifts is on demand alot of the time. Very stressful but fast paced environment. Communication is not the greatest . Have a crew who knows what they're doing with good teamwork is the key!
sometimes strapped for hours if you are a student. A typical day might not be too busy, and normally runs without incident. the management is pretty good and the work culture is good as well. Hardest part of the job is multi-tasking.
Pros
free meals on the job
Cons
work load can be a bit much, high expectations
This was a great starting job with very flexible hours and helpful and understanding management. Got to meet a lot of different and friendly people as new people were brought into the job quite regularly. Employees were looked after and treated fairly. Obviously there could be some problems with customers being unfriendly or demanding but the majority of customers were friendly. You have the opportunity to advance in the job and were are to learn a lot of new skills whilst working here.
Pros
A free meal every shift, and flexible hours
Cons
could take a while to receive next weeks roster
been under payed and very unprofessional and rude. I hate working there so im trying to fined other jobs that will fit me and i will feel more happy in.
Pros
friends you make
Cons
uderpay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Burger King?
I enjoyed being a team member at this job. I loved the way management was handled and how everything just flowed nicely. we had such a awesome team. I wouldn't mind working for them again.
Pros
awesome team to work with.
Cons
not enough team on when more then on person wouldn't come in to work.
only worked here to help with the bills. Very catty and most of the people I worked with were very uptight and never thought to include everyone in anything. they had their own clicks. it was like high school all over again but you were getting paid
We as a team come together at work have a bit of fn and be productive. but also at the end of the day we get out job done. to also the standed that it needs to be at.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours but also Useless Managers
During my time at Burger King, i have learn to work more as a team and learnt to interact with many people but most of all i have gained so much customer service experience. Whether it was learning to cope with unhappy customers or working under pressure, i have learnt to handle different kinds of situations. I have met a lot of new people on the way and i have increased my knowledge in the retail industry.
Pros
Free meal and fun enviroment
Interact with the customers and ensure that the order placed by the customer was right. upgrade the sales and tried to sell more items to the customers. Reported daily to the manager and responsible for closing cash counter after shift hours.
Loved it, and miss it, the people are awesome and always make sure your ok, the boss is awesome and it's a busy place but was always had tons of fun working there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough hours
You get to serve customers, prepare their orders and be part of a friendly and productive team. Customer service should always be with a smile and free lunches come as a bonus.
friendly environment work in group staff treated well get a experience to serve a different type of people make a person to look after all the areas of the restaurant
Pros
free melas
Cons
long shifts
The quality of a typical work day is solely dependent on management. There are 2 amazing well organised managers, and 2 that are useless. Honestly i really like the people that I work with and they deserve to be paid a whole lot more for the kind of customers that they have to deal with on the daily. I don't hate this job, but I also don't love it. My experience at Burger King has definitely put me off working for any kind of corporation owned brand ever again, they really just do not care for their employees at all.
Working in a Fast-food restaurant is one of the first job most teenagers get to have experience. I Made a lot of friends during my time in Burger King since most of us are teenagers and we all go to Universities. It is a really fun place to work with friends and a good place to start your experience in the real world.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good place to work as a first job however I believe that these places people are underpaid. Flexible with working schedule but pay isn't too great. Good first job though.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Bad pay
I really love working in an environment that is productive and also fun, and that is exactly what Burger King has displayed. Being a part of a team at Burger King has really taught more skills that i can endure in future jobs.
Pros
free meals, approachable team members.
Cons
not enough hours.