BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.

Pros

Free lunch

Horrible Management!

I worked at Burger Fuel for six months and left because of broken promises. When I started there I was part time and working 22-28 hours. Even then I was stressed or from work. But by the time I left I was on 8 hours because and I quote ‘she doesn’t upsell like *co worker* does’. Even though I did upsell, I just didn’t enjoy the angry customers you got with it. So I was begging for more hours while trying to live off my minimum wage. I was then promised full time work but that never happened. On top of that there was workplace bullying towards me and another coworker and no matter how much we talked about it it was ignored.

Pros

Free food after 5 hours.

Cons

Minimum wage for a big company. Workplace bullying. Hours cut with no explanation. Stress.

I have learned a lot from burgerfuel, from work ethics to management and find a way to solve the problem on- site.

Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.

Pros

good learning atmosphere, free meal

Cons

less salary than the work we do

Fun work place but can be highly stressful

a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills. I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work. Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder. Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on. Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.
  • BurgerFuel
  • After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro