BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

alot of friendly customer service and attention to detail

day starts when i open the store and prep all the salads and ingredients and also set up tables and chairs and turn the fryers and grill on. prepping all salads and patties in the correct manner and in a hygienic way is a must.wash all dishes from the prep and get ready for the lunch hour by taking in store orders, phone orders and online orders. make sure names on receit match their orders. must always be talking to customers and make sure they were satisfied with everything. make sure the store is clean through out the shift and take away trays and wipe tables when needed. the whole store needs to be cleaned like the grill the dishes and the fryers as well as mopping the store and cleaning the toilets

Pros

tight crew

Cons

very low pay

Same role

good sense of community and teamwork

a fun and different place to work. fast paced and usually cheerful. good work is rewarded. having such a young management team means that occasionally personal issues get in the way.
Same location

Fun work place but can be highly stressful

a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills. I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work. Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder. Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on. Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.
Same location

Fun working environment

Having our own radio station that plays banging music really uplifts employee spirits. Burgerfuel is not an easy place to work, you need to bring your A game every day and I feel like we shape a lot of kids into adults by showing them how to work hard and how to reap the rewards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BurgerFuel
  • alot of friendly customer service and attention to detail
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?