BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

Fun place to work, great staff

Working at Burgerfuel was fun and fast paced. It gave me a lot of hospitality skills and made me a better worker. I had a great staff apart from a manager who bullied me into leaving the job. I did really enjoy the atmosphere and appreciated the work. Would recommend especially for first time hospitality workers.

Pros

Free food if you worked over 8 hours

Cons

Late nights

Same role

Fun environment - Not the best management: Hastings

It was a fun environment and people to work around.. But you make one mistake, you get a grilling. Doesn't have to be that big. The management isn't the best/ that reliable. Hours are sometimes ridiculous and ask you to cover a lot.

Pros

Free burger and drink every 5 hours. 25% discount

Cons

Hours. Management. Can be stressful.
Same location

Fun work place but can be highly stressful

a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills. I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work. Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder. Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on. Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.
Same location

Fun working environment

Having our own radio station that plays banging music really uplifts employee spirits. Burgerfuel is not an easy place to work, you need to bring your A game every day and I feel like we shape a lot of kids into adults by showing them how to work hard and how to reap the rewards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BurgerFuel
  • Fun place to work, great staff