BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

Fun working environment

Having our own radio station that plays banging music really uplifts employee spirits. Burgerfuel is not an easy place to work, you need to bring your A game every day and I feel like we shape a lot of kids into adults by showing them how to work hard and how to reap the rewards.

Same location

Fun work place but can be highly stressful

a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills. I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work. Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder. Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on. Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.

Hated this job

I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.

Productive environment

Working at BurgerFuel gave me the confidence to be a peoples person, and be able to multitask. The job can be very stressful for newbies, as you have to complete tasks to a required standard. Physically demanding on your emotional and physical health at times, as it is difficult to find cover, resulting in sickness Poor management - Store manager seemed to only have dollar signs in their eyes and did not actually have a passion for the culture or franchisee, which sucks because BurgerFuel values family and individualism. Would do anything to make more money, even if that included jeopardising customers health. We would not get a staff party at the end of the year, rarely got any perks besides burgers. Most of the staff were friendly, some sabotage your work, and make you feel undervalued. Some shift managers were not given a pay rise either after working there for over a year.

Pros

cool people, skills to develop, free food and darts

Cons

poor management, unrealistic hours esp 12 hour shifts if they are back to back
  • BurgerFuel
  • Fun working environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?