BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.

Pros

good learning atmosphere, free meal

Cons

less salary than the work we do

Same role

Good people Bad benefits.

This really is the average run of the mill fat food company as much as they like to say otherwise they all do . Expect bad pay good people and average job satisfaction.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Bad pay
Same role

Fast paced but sociable workplace

Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible. Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc. The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks. There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge. the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.

Fun workplace

Extremely fun workplace, great fro uni students looking for part time work. Great work culture and you learn a lot about the hospitality industry things like food prep, making burgers, customer service etc.

Pros

Great staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BurgerFuel
  • I have learned a lot from burgerfuel, from work ethics to management and find a way to solve the problem on- site.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?